Many Wisenet cameras offers alarm inputs and outputs, these are TTL outputs and are not volt free, a transistorised relay is required to obtain a volt free output.
The PNV-A9081RLP Road-Ai ANPR camera has a 12V 50mA supply capable of powering the below transistorised relay, therefore an additional power supply for the transistorised relay is not required.
- The PNV-A9081RLP has a total budget of 50mA, therefore only one relay can be directly powered from the camera.
- In the below example we have a relay connected to the alarm output wire of the camera (ORANGE wire).
Note - The jumper must be set to L for proper operation.
Red wire - 12V 50mA
Black wire - 0V
Orange wire - Alarm Output (BARRIER CONTROL)
Brown wire - Alarm Input
- Navigate to the camera webpage, Settings, Event, Alarm Output.
- In this example, we have configured the alarm output configured as N.O. Normally Open, Mode type as Pulse and Duration of 3 seconds.
Road-Ai App Configuration.
- From the camera webpage, Click on Open Platform, Go App - the Road-Ai application will load in a new webpage.
- Navigate to Settings, scroll to the bottom of the page (Number 1).
- Set the White List Reaction 1 to Open Barrier (Number 2).
- Enter your white list licence plates (Number 3).
- Save settings when finished (Number 4).
The relay used in this example has a total current draw of 50mA, therefore it is suitable to be powered from the camera.