1) Unique Certificate
- SSL using SSM own installed certificate
- The certificate should be updated when SSM upgrade.
(Then, the expiration date of certificate will extend automatically.)
2) HTTPS option on SSM
- SSL between SSM Client and Server
3) HTTPS option on Device (NVR/Camera)
- SSL between SSM server and Device
- For SSL, each Device should be set own SSL option.
4) Password Encryption
- Currently, AES encryption use for password. The AES key is hidden in SSM.
- Because RTSP auth did not support Hashing, SSM doesn’t use Hashing to login.
But, now RTSP auth can support Hashing, so HQ is considering Hashing for password encryption.